k-pop news "War Since Contest Order" 'Queendom' AOA → Park Bom's girl group 6 teams



k-pop news


In the Mnet comeback war 'Queendom', which aired on the 29th night, six teams from AOA, (Girls), Lovelyz, Mamamu, Oh My Girl, and Park Bom took place.

The girl groups gathered together on this day were full of tension. The five teams, except for the girls who were absent due to the overseas schedule, set out to order the contest right after their first meeting.

The girl groups had fierce nerve wars in order of contest. The girl groups were more nervous, especially, saying that a team that wasn't on the cue sheet within the time limit would get -1000 penalty.







Mamamu insisted on opening charismatically from the beginning, and Park Bom wanted to go on stage for the second time because of poor neck conditions. Oh My Girl and Lovelyz, who are similar in color, hoped that they would not be in order. AOA, who watched the contest order carefully, decided to have an ending with MCs saying that decorating the ending stage could give more points. Seolhyun said, "I don't have any ending in the future, but I thought it was my heart when I tried it at first."

However, the girl groups still shuddered to reverse the contest order as if they had not made a decision. In particular, Mamamu, who insisted on opening, stepped up and changed the order of opening and ending to form a strange tension. AOA, who was watching this, said, "It was not shy or not." But this was Mamamu's joke. Mamamu, who changed the order again, said, "I wanted to raise tension."

In a short time, Lovelyz and Oh My Girl were worried about removing the girls from the cue sheet. If even one team receives a negative score, it is advantageous for the competition. However, the weakened Lovelyz and Oh My Girl left the girls on the cue sheet.

Miju said, "I really wanted to take it off, because that might be a chance. But I thought," I would be sad if we had flocked. " Frankly said.



Seolhyun also said, "I thought about it all. But I took it off and cut it all 1,000 points. But it's a funny picture."

The order of the first contest was decided as desired by each team without penalty. The first runner was Mamamu, followed by Park Bom, Oh My Girl, (Girls) Children, Lovelyz, and Ending.

Each team then set up for the stage, and on the day of the competition, each team watched each other in the waiting room. The girls, who were able to confirm the order only on the day of the contest due to the absence of the schedule, expressed their confidence, saying, "We can go anywhere because the concept or colors do not overlap with other teams."


Finally the first stage of the competition began, and Mamamu was the first runner. Mamamu didn't feel well as a concert for two days before the contest, but she showed passion and passion until the day before the concert.

Mamamu chose 'Dekalkomani' in the hit song. Mamamu said, "It is a song that has a feeling of spleen. I can show you the color of Mamamu well.



The other girl groups, who watched them in the waiting room, were nervous and praised. After finishing the stage, Mamamu Solar and Wheein expressed satisfaction, saying, "It seems to be satisfied. Hwasa also said, "I don't have a chance to present an awards ceremony or a singer. I think it was a good opportunity."

The second runner was Park Bom. He expressed the pressure to fill the stage alone and said, "I missed my time with the members. But soon, Park Bom expressed his willingness to say, "I will play with my singing ability."

Park Bom selected the hit song 'YOU AND I' because it was a good first solo song. Park Bom started the stage with no accompaniment, and at the end, he created a grand atmosphere and was impressed with the sound of the original song. After finishing the stage, he said, "I didn't think so far, but the first place started to be greedy."

Meanwhile, the Mnet comeback war 'Queendom', where six K-POP girl groups, who will release their new singles at the same time and release their new singles, will be broadcast every Thursday at 9:20 pm on Thursday evening. .


https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003462098











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

우주소녀 은서몸매 슴골 은서다리

뉴스킨갈바닉! 효과! 저렴하게 구매하는 법!

이상화 허벅지 몸매! 어떨까?